Monday, April 18, 2011

When The Bama Fan is Away...




... the Auburn girls will play!



Saturday was Auburn's annual A-Day game. Steve was once again gone playing music, but Rachel and Adam were here so we decided we'd go to the game. I wasn't brave (or rich) enough to take Morgan to an Auburn game this past year so I was using the A-Day game as a test to see how she may do during a real game. All things considered, I think she did pretty well. The only "uh oh" we had was when we walked out to the ramp to warm up in the sun. She wanted to tell all the people below "Hey!" and when she opened her mouth, her paci fell out. Down the winding ramp we went until we got to the bottom and recovered her treasure.


Steve is an Alabama fan and I, of course, am an Auburn fan. We decided before Morgan was born that we would let her choose which team she would like to cheer for, but judging from the smile on her face, I think we have a little Tiger! =-)






No comments:

Post a Comment