Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tis The Season...

...bluegrass season, that is! Steve has been gone most weekends (and some week days) doing what he loves, playing bluegrass music. Truth be told, it just isn't my "thing." Don't get me wrong, I think my husband has a great voice and I enjoy hearing him sing, but I haven't been able to develop an appreciation for bluegrass music. That being said, Morgan and I have opted out of going to most places he performs (Some of them are 14+ hours away!), but we made an exception last weekend and traveled down to Fort Deposit for the Calico Fort craft show. It's hard to believe that I walked around the entire place and didn't buy a single thing. I did, however, get some pictures with my phone.

Steve's band, The Southern Gentlemen



Morgan watching her daddy



I'm not sure she knows what to think either.



"Big Poppa" came to visit. He swore that once my mom passed away he'd never go to another craft show. It's amazing what a little MES can do. =-)




Her first encounter with a horse


All in all, it was a great day. We enjoyed seeing family, meeting friends, and spending time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment