Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break

It is hard for me to believe that Spring Break has already come and gone. Steve and I decided that we wouldn't make any big plans for the week this year since it seems that we're always "on the go" so the first few days of the break we spent time at home, ran errands we had been putting off, played outside, and just enjoyed a little break.

Patiently waiting for mommy and daddy to get the pool ready

"Here, daddy, I'll help you."


Splish, Splash!


We decided on Wednesday that we'd like to take a trip to the beach to visit Steve's sister and brother-in-law for a few days. We had a great time visiting with them and we even got to take Morgan to the ocean so we could play dress up on the beach.

Exploring inside...

and outside.



Toes in the sand

Happy baby!


Touching the water for the first time







It was a good little get away, but, as the saying goes, all good things come to an end. We came back home and enjoyed the last day of our break playing outside and soaking in as much sun as we could.

Relaxing in the hammock

Back in the pool

I hated to see the week come to an end, but I am very thankful to have a job that allows me to spend extra time with my sweet little girl. Time is passing so quickly and I cherish every moment and memory we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment