Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is one of those "holidays" that I just don't get into. As a teacher I receive enough boxes of chocolate to send Jenny Craig to The Biggest Loser and, to tell you the truth, I don't really like chocolate. I'm not a big flower person either because I don't see the point in spending a bunch of money (at least twice the price at V-Day!) on something that is going to die within a few days anyway. All that being said, Steve and I made the decision to "borrow" a friend's tradition of ordering a heart shaped pizza and spend the evening with our sweet little girl.
Well, plans have a way of changing around our house, but this time it was for the better. The weather has become something I do love and I was eager to pick Morgan up from the sitter and bring her home so we could go for a walk and soak up some sunshine. Steve got home in time to join us so it was a nice little family outing.


My friend Jennifer called to say that she was going to be here for the afternoon and had a craving for Cock of the Walk so we joined her and a friend for an early dinner. It was a wonderful (and much needed!) break from our traditional Monday night routine. We don't get to see Jennifer nearly as often as we'd like, but we do enjoy the times we have together. Here are some pictures from our LOVEly evening:




No comments:

Post a Comment