Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!

Tuesday is one of my most favorite days of the week! This is the day that Steve has his weekly band practice in Prattville so that means "Mommy & MES" time! I admit it, I'm selfish. I love my job, but I love my daughter more so any time I can have Morgan to myself is much appreciated.

Once again, I couldn't pass up the chance to take Morgan outside to enjoy some fun in the sun. I opted out of the walk today and chose to play in the backyard instead.

My childhood best friend Beth got married this weekend (that will be another post) and we had some bubbles from her wedding. I wasn't sure what Morgan would think of the bubbles or being put down on dead grass and leaves, but she really seemed to enjoy herself. Below are some pictures of our little backyard adventure.

Can you spot the bubbles?



Trying to catch them...



Studying the leaf...



Eating the leaf...



We also practiced what the word "No!" means, but we didn't have much success. =-)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all the posts!! MES is so cute!! Love the updates.

    ReplyDelete