Saturday, January 29, 2011

Our Day in Pictures

I get fussed at for not updating the blog often enough, but I have the hardest time making time for it during the week. I'll try to do better on the weekends, but those are filling up fast as well so I'm not making any promises.

I also have a hard time coming up with things to write so today I decided to keep the camera close and take pictures throughout the day. Here's our Saturday in pictures.


Sleepy head! I LOVE her hair! =-)



We did laundry:



We played A LOT. Her newest favorite "toy" is the Belk bag, go figure!



Morgan is crawling all over the place, but today her dress was in her way so I had a solution... =-)



We filed papers for my students.



We went to dinner at Chick-fil-A. Can I just take a moment and say how much I love and appreciate this place? I've always loved the principles the company is founded upon, and everyone knows the food is delicious, but now that I have a baby I like it even more. I love that when I arrive, a high chair will be waiting for me with a nice plastic place mat (with adhesive strips!) and an alcohol wipe placed neatly inside.




After dinner, we went to Target and Walgreens. Our sweet baby fell asleep on the way home so we skipped bath time tonight and went straight to the books, bottle, and bed. Three out of the four "B's" isn't bad on the weekend. I'll bathe her in the morning before church, don't worry. =-)



So there you go. It's not an overly exciting life, but it's our life and we love living it!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand what you mean about Chick-fil-A. The sweet old lady will even sometimes bring the high chair to the table for you while you carry the food, baby, bag, etc... It's the little things!

    Morgan is just precious!

    ReplyDelete