Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Busy, Fun Weekend

This weekend we traveled back to Brewton for Morgan to hang out with "Big Papa" and to attend the wedding of one of my childhood friends.

Bonding with Big Papa:


Morgan and me with the beautiful bride:






Saturday Steve offered to watch Morgan so I could have some "me" time. I invited a few friends over and we had fun in the pool. I did really well for the first couple of hours, but then I couldn't stand it. I sent Steve a text and he brought Morgan out to play with us. She absolutely LOVES bath time so I thought that she'd like the pool too. I was right; she had a blast once she got used to it!








1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your "me time!" I love you and your family and am so glad we got to hang out. I mean...that baby in the sunhat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete