Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Call Me Crazy!


If someone had told me that I would be potty training my daughter at 15 months of age, I would have told them they were absolutely NUTS and moved on with life. Well, apparently I'm the one who is nuts! The past few weeks Morgan has been looking at me, getting my attention, and then whispering "Poo Poo" to me. Sure enough, within 5 minutes she's doing her business. This weekend I decided that enough was enough and that the next time she told me she needed to go, I was going to take her to the potty. Fast forward to Sunday lunch...

Here she is looking as cute as ever when she says "Poo Poo!"


I grab her out of her high chair, take off her diaper, and place her tiny hiney on the potty. Sure enough, she does her business and is quite proud of herself!


I got her all cleaned up and, after a careful dismount, she was off again!


I thought that maybe this was a one time thing, but yesterday we had a repeat performance. Yep, that's right, 2 days in a row! It's not quite "time" for her to go yet so we'll see if we can make it 3 days. We're so proud of our little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment