Friday, June 24, 2011

Cover Girl!

Yep, that's our little MES on the cover of a local magazine. We had so much fun during the photo shoot back in May. The photographer was wonderful and Morgan, of course, was happy to be a little ham for the camera. The picture above is the actual cover, but I snapped the one below with my phone during the shoot. This was Morgan's third smash cake in a two week span so she is convinced that in order to eat cake, you have to get it all over you.


Disclaimer: While we had fun doing this, I am not interested in my child being some sort of a "baby model" or anything like that. Right now she LOVES having her picture taken and I love to take them so that's good enough for us. I pray she always remembers, "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

No comments:

Post a Comment