Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Terrible, I Know

We got the camera back a week ago and I have yet to upload any pictures of things that have been going on, but I do have excuses? Here they are (in no particular order):

Showers- My PRECIOUS class surprised me with a baby shower on Friday... so sweet! We also had a planned shower in Brewton on Sunday so Steve and I traveled down there Friday (after our closet collapsed postponing our trip a few hours!) and we stayed until Sunday. The showers were wonderful! We are so blessed to be loved by so many wonderful people! Don't worry, I have pictures of both showers and I will post those soon.

Mother-in-Law- Steve decided his mom needed to come spend a week with us and this was the week he chose. Don't get me wrong, I love my mother-in-law, but I am so exhausted when I get home each night that I just want to crash and I can't really do that with a guest in the house. We've had something to do each night. This pregnant chick isn't used to that and I've been paying for it too. That leads me to my next two excuses...

Swelling & Contractions- I know they are only Braxton Hicks contractions, but yesterday I had LOTS of them and they were painful. I also started swelling extremely bad yesterday. I had been so proud that I hadn't swollen much, but yesterday my feet and ankles exploded! Thank goodness it is flip-flop weather!

Spring Fever- My kids are going NUTS at school! I expect this to happen this time of year, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Our schedule has also changed for the past two weeks due to the older kids taking SAT tests. We don't have to take them, but we give up our Specials time so that the older kids can have a break too. My class must have structure and this has thrown us all off. They've been pretty good considering what all is going on, but I leave completely exhausted every day.

Dr. Appointment- Steve and I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that Morgan was measuring three and 1/2 weeks early. He scheduled an ultrasound to see if they can figure out why. He said it could be extra fluid or she could just be a big baby. I guess we'll find out on April 14. As wonderful as it sounds to have her here and be able to hold her, I know that she isn't fully developed yet so I want her to stay put a little longer.

I guess that's enough excuses for now. Hopefully I'll post again soon with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment