Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Update and Maternity Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we had our weekly doctor appointment complete with an ultrasound where we discovered that our sweet baby girl is still breech. They are estimating that she weighed over 7 pounds at the time of the ultrasound and will be more than 9 when she is born. A c-section has been scheduled for May 7 unless she decides to come before then. I have mixed feelings about the c-section, but I have to trust that God has a reason for having me deliver her this way. All I can say is I'm grateful to have such a wonderful, supportive husband who will be able to take care of both of his girls afterward.
Last week we met our future niece-in-law, Lauren, and she took some late-term maternity pictures of Steve and me. I forget how big I really am until I look at pictures. For some reason the mirror doesn't make me feel as big as pictures. Here are some of the highlights from our experience.







Steve and me at our finest!




Steve talking to his "baby girl"


Big Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment