Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Success!

I apologize for the delay, but we were successful in our attempt to have the nursery painted and the furniture in place by the end of Spring Break. We actually finished on Friday so we had the weekend to spare! Unfortunately, I don't have our nice camera at the moment so I don't have any more "fun" photos, but I did take this one of the wall with my iPhone. Don't worry, I'll post more of the work in progress ones for your entertainment when the camera is returned. Have a wonderful Wednesday! =-)

3 comments:

  1. I love it kiddo, Daddy Steve did a great job, tell my baby brother in law I am proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! Morgan is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it all put together.

    ReplyDelete