Thursday, January 14, 2010

My New Best Friend

I have decided that Craigslist is my new best friend. We found a post on Craigslist from a lady selling a Boppy bouncer after we had just registered for one. I contacted her about it and ended up with a lot more goodies. Her son is only seven months old and has already outgrown all of these things. I hate to see perfectly good (and clean!) items go to waste so we decided to take some things off her hands.
Here are pictures of a few things we've gotten for little Miss Morgan...


A play mat, Bumbo, and a Boppy bouncer


a Graco Sweet Peace swing

All of these items cost us a grand total of $120! Plan early, save lots! I can't wait to see what other treasures we'll be able to find.

3 comments:

  1. It's also really good for getting rid of baby stuff. I've met two ladies selling Cole and then Abbey's stuff. Now, I just call them when I'm done with a size and they buy it. I love CL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome... great finds!

    ReplyDelete