Sunday, January 31, 2010

Movin' On Up

I've put off posting this as long as I can. Steve and I are moving! We put our townhouse up for sale in May of last year and thought it would sell soon afterward, but thankfully our timing is not God's timing. Many things have changed for us since then that have led us to the perfect house for us for now at least. I'm looking forward to moving in a few weeks (even though I won't be too much help!) and decorating Morgan's nursery.

The outside of our new home
Photobucket

The Backyard
Photobucket

My Favorite Part!
Photobucket

The packing has begun thanks to my fantastic, excited, and bored hubby!


My favorite box label so far! Do you think he's already wrapped around her little finger? =-)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! What a blessing! Where is the new house? - Mallory & Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is great and I love the yard (we have such a small yard). My favorite is the box label though! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete