Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Good Bye Summer...

I have never claimed to be wonderful about updating the blog, but I have gotten WAY behind so look forward to a few "catch-up" posts now that I'm at home for a few days. :)


A wonderful thing about living in the South is how long the temperature stays warm. I took these pictures in September while we were soaking up the last moments of being able to enjoy running barefoot and playing in the pool. We got home from school one day and decided to enjoy some mother-daughter time outside while daddy was still at work. Reliving these pictures makes me long for daylight savings time to return! I can handle the cooler weather (although I much prefer the warmth!) but I'm not a fan of it getting dark by 5:00. I miss the days of playing outside when we get home.







No comments:

Post a Comment