Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Week Late

Last weekend we traveled to Huntsville to watch our nephew Ryan play in the Alabama High School All-Star game. When Steve told me it was going to be in Huntsville, I immediately called my college roommate, Emily to see if she'd want some company. We don't get to see each other very often, but we do still keep in touch. She did a great job telling all about how we became roommates and our four years together in Auburn. You can read her account of things here. We had so much fun visiting her and her sweet family.

Morgan and Kate have matching dresses so we decided to take ours so the girls could play dress up! (More like the moms playing dress up, but they didn't mind!) Here's a picture of our precious angels in their matching dresses.


Here we are with our babies. We spent so much time getting them cute that we decided to forgo the make-up ourselves. Here we are in all of our natural beauty! (I stole this picture as well as the previous one from her blog. Steve was snapping away on our camera, but only a few showed up when I tried to download them. Who knows what happened!)


Emily with the cutest boy in the whole world! Ben is too much fun and full of personality- PRECIOUS!

Em and Kate

Morgan and me
Thank you Matt, Emily, Ben, and Kate for such an amazing weekend! We can't wait to see you again during football season when you visit us. If I remember correctly Morgan, Paige, and Kate all have matching Auburn dresses... I'm excited already! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment